- General Info
- Recording Requirement / Delivery
The bansuri is a transverse flute of North Asia made from a single hollow shaft of bamboo with six or seven finger holes. An ancient musical instrument associated with cowherds and the pastoral tradition, it is intimately linked to the love story of Krishnala and Radha and is also depicted in Buddhist paintings from around 100 CE. The Bansuri is revered as Lord Krishna’s divine instrument and is often associated with Krishna’s Rasa lila; mythological accounts tell of the tunes of Krishna’s flute having a spellbinding and enthralling effect not only on the women of the Braj, but even on the animals of the region. The North Indian bansuri, typically about 14 inches in length, was traditionally used as a soprano instrument primarily for accompaniment in lighter compositions including film music. The bass variety (approximately 30″, tonic E3 at A440Hz), pioneered by Pannalal Ghosh has now been indispensable in Hindustani Classical music for well over half a century. Bansuris range in size from less than 12″ to nearly 40″.
Contact us at our email Id – Support@cryptocipher.in for taking advantage of our “Crypto Cipher Online/Remote Recording Services”
Always mention the BPM and Scale of the required recording. Adding some background details related to required recording will help us to give our 100%.
1) Send your tune/phrase played on any instrument and we will record your tune with the mentioned instrument in high quality. You can also send a rough tune recorded using your vocals.
2) Other method of recording instrument is to give freedom to the artist . Send your track to us and our artist will improvise few phrases on your track.
1) Allow 3-4 days to record and deliver your wave files . We will try to finalize your task as soon as possible depending of the artist availability conditions.
2) All raw recordings will be delivered unedited and via secure private links. We understand the importance of your project .
Please Note : We keep providing discounts time to time on different – different instruments . Please join our mailing list if you want to keep yourself updated.
Crypto Cipher holds full ownership and control over all recordings and sounds offered via its website/company until their license purchase. The license of our recordings offers the original licensee the right to use them for commercial purpose as long as the following conditions are abided by –
(i) Reproduction, resale, relicensing or distribution of our audio samples in any form is strictly forbidden. The direct or original licensee of our sound does not have the liberty or right to rent, upload, download or transfer the raw recording to any server from any server whatsoever. Violation of the agreement would lead to the termination of the license.
(ii) Our sounds do not come with any warranty/refund system. The recordings will be sold “as is” with the entire responsibility weighing on the user once it is licensed.
(iii) Crypto Cipher shall, in no event, be accountable for any sort of resulting or incidental damages, which may include drop in business profits and other related loss.