Crypto Cipher is proud to announce its first rare Indian instruments library. This is a unique Library and never has been done in the history of Sampling. The samples are recorded from the most rarely heard instrument today: JALTARANG and TABLATARANG. The library consists sets of Jal Tarang, Tabla Tarang, Spoon Tarang and derived sound designed instruments. Jal Tarang (means waves in water) is an Indian melodic percussion instrument, it consists of sets of ceramic bowls tuned with the aid of water, and the bowls are played by striking edge with wooden sticks, one in each hand.
It is the most prominent and ancient instrument.
TablaTarang is a rarely heard instrument these days. It consists of number of right hand drums of Tabla tuned to different scales placed in semi-circular arrangement, melodies are played by striking the drums.
We started with the idea to capture Raw stick sounds from Jal Tarang , So that it can be used in fast attacking percussive phrases ,for that lot of round robins per velocity layers was needed along with the natural tuning beauty of Jal Tarang instrument. After recording and sampling the whole patch the stick sounds really attacking, we took this idea further and recorded same bowls with spoons also instead of wooden sticks.
Tabla Tarang again has lot of round robins per velocity layer, we stretched the instrument range to one octave below to bring some extra flavor to instruments, just layer Stretched Jal Tarang and Stretched Tabla Tarang you will find the beauty or layer according to your taste, we have lot of designed instruments waiting for your creative work.
Natural Tuning gives entirely different flavor to the instruments. Mix Match different patches according to your taste , We have also included few multis in the package.
The Library covers variety of instruments like scratchy tuned instruments, Tinkle bells instruments, heavy attacking Jaltarang/Tablatarang instruments, Tinkling Spoontarang sounds, Reverse sound effects, Basic Jaltarang and Tablatarang patches, Exciting Multis etc; Script created for this library makes it more beautiful. We added pads to the library which are derived from the Jaltarang and Tablatarang samples. As per our Demo Composers the library is unique, exotic, fascinating and inspiring. Kindly have a look of Demos created in Demo list.
• Basic Instruments includes Jal Tarang , Tabla Tarang , Spoon Tarang.
• Samples size 538 mb (NCW Format)
• 20 plus Instruments patches designed from basic instruments.
• Custom Script for creative workflow.
• Jal Tarang (10 Velocity Layers – 10 Round Robins).
• Tabla Tarang ( 8 Velocity Layers – 8 Round robins).
• Custom Pads from Jal Tarang and Tabla Tarang samples.
• Custom Arp presets for instruments.
• Multis Included
• PDF Documentation available for download.
• Sample Resolution : 44.1khz/24 bit
• Format : Kontakt
• Note : Free Kontakt player will only work for 30 minutes. Product work with Kontakt 4.2.3 or higher full retail version only.